Thank you for your interest in submitting!
We're eager to read your best work and help it reach the audience it deserves! Please see the guidelines below for more information on submitting.
Benefits of Selection
- Each novel selected for a given season will be assigned a month for distribution. During that month, copies of the novel will be shipped to all current subscribers.
- Authors will be invited to provide additional exclusive materials to subscribers of Vibrant Margins.
- Once a novel has been distributed during its designated month, it will be featured on the Vibrant Margins website along with the other novels in its season. The feature will include a synopsis, a brief author bio, and links to the author's and publisher's websites.
- Novels must be published by a small independent press. As of this point, we're defining "small independent press" as an independent press who publishes less that 30 fiction titles per year.
- Self-published or digital-only novels are not being considered at this time.
- Novels must be between 35,000 and 200,000 words.
- We're willing to consider any genre; however, we're most interested in novels which have literary merit and/or pieces that effectively blur genres.
- Limit one submission per author per reading period.
- No additional reading fee.
- To submit, send an email (by clicking here) with a brief cover letter -- nothing fancy, just tell us a little bit about yourself and your novel. Then, send a copy of your novel to:
P.O. Box 590
Plymouth Meeting, PA 19462
When we receive your submission, we'll send you an email to let you know.
If you have any questions regarding the submission process, or about a current submission, don't hesitate to reach out by clicking here.